[CCCNFBW] Donations

Paula Achter pmachter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:58:30 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone:

I am letting you know that we are making progress on gathering donations for
the Wine and cheese event. The list that we are gathering is on the list
serve. I need everyone who have donated any of the items on the list to
please  put the amount the item is worth because we need to know the total
of everything that is going into the baskets. I do want to thank everyone
who has donated up to this point. Follow up with the businesses is really
important, so they do not forget we are on a time line.  Please contact me
if you have more donations. Thank you for making sure you put down the value
of the item.

Paula Achter, Vice-President.