[CCCNFBW] keep up the great work

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:29:41 UTC 2017

Chapter Members:

I am excited about all of the great activity I have seen the last couple
days on the list serve regarding in-kind donations, as well as the wine and
cheese event. All current members should now be subscribed to the list serve
thanks to Les and should be receiving these communications. I wanted the
chapter to know I have completed and e-mailed off the Concerts for a Cause
application this morning and will begin work on our Hazel dell parade
application. Upcoming things members should be working on include the
following:

1.	Passing out In-kind donation letters: those should have went out on
the list serve already. If you obtain general donations, let Matthew know
the items you obtained and from where. If you obtain specific items for the
Wine and Cheese event, Paula is collecting those so get in contact with her.
2.	Doug has proposed two six-hour shifts at Ghee creek each day for our
event in June, if you are interested in working at Ghee Creek, there is
still avaiibility Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Please contact
Doug.
3.	We still could use volunteers for the ampaltheater, please get at
least one volunteer and give their contact information to Corey. Remember at
this point, this is the way we get people to state and national convention,
so if you can't volunteer, get a volunteer, this is your way of supporting
the fundraiser.
4.	Committees should meet before our next Meeting.

Keep up the great work and continue to build the federation and live the
lives you want.

     Corey Grandstaff, Chapter President