[CCCNFBW] Rideshare training

Matthew Hines matthew.hines at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 22:29:46 UTC 2017

Good afternoon everyone, I am hoping to see all of you on Saturday for our chapter meeting. As a reminder we will be having our rideshare application training course after the chapter meeting from 12 to 1 PM. Please be sure to bring a valid credit card to store in your profile to be able to complete registration. You will not be charged for anything, however it is required to be able to use the application. I will be primarily focusing on Lyft as I find the app to be much more responsive with voiceover and cheaper as a whole. They also are much more stringent with their driver background checks. I will answer any questions or assist anybody who's interested in using Uber separately. See you all on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone