[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} Fwd: Recycle Day Event this Saturday at Clark College

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 06:48:16 UTC 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Nextdoor Sherwood" <reply at rs.email.nextdoor.com>
To: goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:15:49 PM
Subject: Recycle Day Event this Saturday at Clark College

  		Sally Fisher , Clark County Public Health AGENCY
Our first Recycling Day collection event of the fall is this Saturday at Clark College from 9-1. This is a great opportunity to get rid of difficult to manage recyclables like scrap metal and block foam. Remember that Household Hazardous Waste needs to go to the transfer station - we are no longer accepting it at recycling events. The final event for 2016 will be on October 1 in Battle Ground.

Check out the website for full details: http://clarkgreenneighbors.org/reduce-an...

Sep 13 in General to Clark County Public Health

View or reply

	Thank · Private message
You can also reply to this email or use Nextdoor for iPhone or Android

This message is intended for goldbeckjm at comcast.net .
Not interested in hearing from the Clark County Public Health? Adjust your email settings

Nextdoor, 760 Market Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94102