[Cccnfbw] What do you think?

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 23:40:31 UTC 2016

I believe Bugerville would have a problem with this.  We could give out our business card with our literature.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 1, 2016, at 3:49 PM, Robert Sellers via Cccnfbw <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org<mailto:cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

What do you all think of this idea?

Giving a 3by5 card to the customers, for anyone, who might have a question about blindness. They would give it to us with the question and their contact info. Preferably their email address.And/or

On the card, if they know a blind person they would like us to contact, they  would provide the person's name and their contact information.

What say all of you?

bob