[Cccnfbw] NFB Clark County Christmas party:

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 19:19:52 UTC 2016

Hello, and good afternoon everyone I just want to remind everyone about our
chapter Christmas party, comming up on Saturday, December 10th 2016 at Betty
Watsons house, starting at 12 noon, until 2:00 PM.

The address for Betty's house is: 5512 N. E. 41st Ave. Vancouver Wa. 98661
please bring either a side dish,salad,or dessert, or drinks.  Please let
Betty know what you are bringing.   Also please let her know  what kind of
pizza you want.

The choices that are available are, Spinach Alfredo, meat lovers, supreme,
cheese, and so forth.   Betty's phone number is: 360-718-8803.

I hope to see you all at our chapter Christmas holiday party.

Vincent Ricks.

Cccnfbw at nfbnet.org

Cccnfbw:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/lfitz50%40gmail.com