[Cccnfbw] Another quick meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Thu Nov 10 16:56:26 UTC 2016

Hello and good morning everyone,just want to give another quick meeting reminder,our monthly chapter meeting is this up coming Saturday November12th,at the Washington State School For The Blind,in the teachers lounge,the address,is 2215 E. Mcglaughlin Blvd. the time of our meeting is from 10 AM,to 12 noon,we will be discussing fund raising ideas,and be talking about our up coming Christmas party in December,at Betty Watson's,house,and also be talking about any other topics,that need be discussed,so all come all to our monthly meeting and hope to see you all there and some new people.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPhone