[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 18:51:01 UTC 2016

Hello,and good morning everyone,just wanted to give everyone,a quick reminder,our monthly meeting for the greater Clark County Chapter,is comming up this Saturday,November 12th,at the Washington State School For The Blind,in the teachers lounge,the address,is 2215 E.  Mglaughlin Blvd. the time for our meeting is rom 10:00 AM to 12 noon,we will be discussing fund raising ideas,and be talking about our Christmas,party comming up in December,at Betty Watsons, house,and any other topics,that need to be discussed,so all come to our chapter meeting this month,hope to see you all and to see some new people.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPad