[Cccnfbw] Where we are on G creek organization

Don Mitchell` donmi at q.com
Thu May 26 04:16:30 UTC 2016

First shift on Saturday morning at 8:00 is Doug and Corey. They have
transportation

Second shift from 12 to 4 is Less Fitzpatrick and Saundra Love. They have
transportation from Marsha Fitzpatrick.

Last Shift on Saturday 4:00 to 8:00 Don and Kaye currently no transportation

Sunday Morning 8:00 to 12:00 Bob and Paula will be transported by John
Bannon.

Second Shift 12 to 4:00 Vince and Sunny. Currently no transportation.

Closing shift Betty and Beth. They have transportation from Beth's boyfriend
David.

I am not able to be at the meeting Saturday as I am out of town.

Discuss this schedule and share with me any ideas that come up. I will keep
working on further transportation when I get back in town on Sunday.

Don Mitchell

---