[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Mon Jun 20 01:37:10 UTC 2016

Hello,and good evening everyone,just wanted to remind everyone,of our up coming,Clark County Chapter meeting,this next Saturday,June 25th,at the Washington State School For The Blind,located at 2215 E McLaughlin Blvd.  meeting time is from 10:00 Am to 12:00PM noon.  We will be discussing about the up coming convention,to be held in Orlando Fla. and will be talking about our up coming  State Convention,to be held in Tacoma,this October,there will also be a Presedential report to be played at the beginning of our chapter meeting,and we will also be discussing plans for our chapter Punic,this summer,so all come come all to our chapter meeting this month,hope to see you all there and hopefully some new faces.

Sent from my iPhone