[Cccnfbw] Social media

Paula Achter pmachter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:00:29 UTC 2016

Hello:

I am curious if anyone took some notes while Walt Gordon was talking about
the changes that are coming up for the bus system? It would be great if we
could get some sort of report out on the websites. Please contact me or
Mathew if you can right up something to get the information out to other
blind people.

Paula