[Cccnfbw] one more ghee creek volunteer

Corey Grandstaff corey.grandstaff at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:51:30 UTC 2016

I need one more Ghee creek volunteer for Sunday Evening to work with Betty,
here is the current schedule: I am going to send this information to Bob and
he is going to arrange all the transprotation while I am in Iceland.

Saturday August 13, 8:00am-12:00pm: Corey and Doug, transportation arranged
to and from Ghee creek.

Saturday August 13, 12:00pm-4:00pm: Vince and Sunny, transportation arranged
to Ghee creek.

Saturday August 13, 4:00pm-8:00pm: Les and Kay

Sunday August 14, 8:00am-12:00pm: Maurice and Bob

Sunday August 14, 12:00pm-4:00pm: Mike and Connie, transportation arranged

Sunday August 14, 4:00pm-8:00pm: Betty and _______

Thanks,

Corey