[Cccnfbw] Meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks ricks.vincent at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 21:20:31 UTC 2016

Hello,and good afternoon,once again a little quick reminder,our monthly Chapter meeting,of the Clark County Chapter,of Washington State,is tomorrow,at The Washington State School For The Blind,location is 2215 E. McLaughlin Blvd,in the teachers lounge,in the Irvan Buliding. Time is 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.  We will have a special guest speaker,from C-Tran,he will be discussing some of the changes to happen,to C-Tran,in September,so those,who are interested,in hearing from our guest speaker,do not forget to come our monthly chapter meeting,with we have time after our guest speaker,we will be talking,about other topics,which need to be discussed.  Hope to see you all at the meeting tomorrow,and maybe some new people.
Vincent Ricks.

Sent from my iPad