[Cccnfbw] Ghee Creek

Paula Achter pmachter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 16:34:52 UTC 2016

Mat:

This weekend the NFB of clark county will be out at the G Creek rest stop on Saturday and Sunday for a fund raiser. This opportunity gives us the chance to give out coffee and cookies for donations. This also gives us a chance to talk to people about the organization. All of the spots are full as to date, however, in September we will be doing this again.  Information should be coming out soon for that date to find people to work and to find volunteer drivers for transportation.

Paula