[Cccnfbw] Ghee Creek

Les Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:27:04 UTC 2016

Yes Matthew, we give out coffee and cookies  at the Gee Creek rest stop to give the drivers a break and something good to eat. We also do it for the donations. and we give out NFB literature and converse with them to make the public aware of the blind in our community and to do our part in serving our community. And to help make sure that motorists get home safely.

Does that work for you?

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician