[Cccnfbw] results from Saturday's meeting the primary purpose of discussing the time and place of future meetings, it was moved ved and seconded to adjourn the meeting

Betty Watson mamamacbear at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:56:03 UTC 2015

.         Yes, Kaye, you are correct. It was moved, seconded and passed to
get business cards with the chapter name and Les Fitzpatrick's phone number
both  in print and braille on the cards. There will be enough room that
members can put their individual contact info on should they choose. We hope
to have the cards available to distribute at the next meeting.

of discussing the time and place of future meetings, it was moved ved and
seconded to adjourn the meeting

Good.  Thank you.  We also had a motion to get business cards I think.

Kaye