[Cccnfbw] Chapter meeting reminder.

Vincent Ricks vincentricks at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:28:31 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPad
Hello, everyone wold like to remind everyone about the up comming CCNFB,meeting,wich is this Saturday October 24th,at 10:00 AM to 12 noon at the Washington State School For The Blind, in the teachers lounge at the Irvin Building.Ee will be discussing about the up comming State Convention to be held in Seattle,Washington the weekend of October 30th through November 1st,we will also be discussing fundraising topics and a legsilators report,and anything else that needs to be discussed at the chapter meeting,I hope to see you all there and to see some new people this I hope.