[Cccnfbw] Fwd: URGENT: Public Transit Could Be ELIMINATED from the Highway Trust Fund!

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 04:57:06 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa,
I don't have that email anymore.
Julie

----- Original Message -----

From: "tropical safari via Cccnfbw" <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
To: "Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List" <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "tropical safari" <tropicalsafari at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 12:15:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Fwd: URGENT: Public Transit Could Be ELIMINATED from the Highway Trust Fund!

Hi Julie this is Lisa this may be a strange request after all these years but would you forward me the email of the book that I sent you so I need to give it to my publisher and I can't find it in my email. If you could forward that email to me with that that would be great though the book that I wrote that whenever doing the writer's club. Hope you are well I do need to forward a copy so I thought this would be the way to do it if you've deleted it don't worry about it I have a digital copy I suppose I can get for my hi Julie this is Lisa this hi Julie this is Lisa this maybe estrangement this is Lisa Quackenbush if you haven't guessed by the email address. thumb drive I just thought this might be a little easier. I think of you often