[Cccnfbw] meeting tomorrow

Dominic Williams bubadfw at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 22:31:47 UTC 2015

            This is Dominic Williams.  I am sarry that I am not there tonight.  I would like to put a few things to the chapter.  The first is that having the meating on a  school night is not conveaniont for everyone.  The next is that information such as the meating address, time, and date go out on the list the date of the last meating.  I also think that the agenda should be put out on the mailing list so those people who cannot make the meating can keep up with the meatings of the chapter.  I think that these things are resonable so please let me know what you think.  Thank you.
Dominic Williams