[Cccnfbw] Wine & cheese fund raiser

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 8 05:49:21 UTC 2015

Just a note to members of CCC. Kaye is  the contact and coordinator  person
for the event. Since my fall a whle back I'm limited, but I'm also involved
with the Amphitheater. She has agood grasp on what needs to be done. But,
she also needs help. She can't do it alone.

Last time we chatted publicity and donatons were areas that need work. I'm
collecting donations for door prizes in the form of candles.

If each member could get a door prize. This would go along ways in helping.

I'll have Kaye put out a note as to what help she needs or how members can
get involved.

Bob