[Cccnfbw] Job Fair July 16 at ESD 112

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 03:57:28 UTC 2015

  Early Learning Job Fair at ESD 112

Join us this summer for our inaugural Early Learning/SWCCC Job Fair!

We are searching for creative, passionate, dedicated individuals who enjoy working with kids to join our team! You are invited to come learn about the many positions we have available across Southwest Washington that truly make a difference in the lives of our earliest learners. Our computer lab will be open for on-site applications and current staff will be available to answer any questions. We look forward to seeing you this summer!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

11 a.m. – 2 p.m., 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.

Educational Service District 112

2500 NE 65th Ave., Vancouver, WA

Job opportunities to begin in August for the 2015-16 school year:

EARLY LEARNING PROGRAM COORDINATORS | FAMILY SERVICE WORKERS | PRESCHOOL TEACHERS

ASSISTANT TEACHERS | SCHOOL-AGE PROGRAM CENTER DIRECTORS

CHILD CARE ASSISTANTS | CHILD CARE LEAD TEACHERS

For questions contact ESD 112 HR Dept. 750-7503