[Cccnfbw] Vince Ricks

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 14 18:24:17 UTC 2015

What a bummer! Too bad we can't bring him a burger! After I broke my wrist
and had it pinned back together, when I woke up from the anesthesia and the
nurse told me to cough out the ether and what-not from my lungs, I was
hungry as all get-out and wanted nothing so much as four or five tacos! No
dice - Graham crackers instead! J

Mike