[Cccnfbw] Comapassion Vancouver Event this Sat. 9/27

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 18:00:49 UTC 2014

On bus route 19

Compassion Vancouver - Salmon Creek
Saturday, September 27, 2014  9am-2pm
St. John Lutheran Church
11005 NE Hwy 99, Vancouver, 98686

A FREE EVENT

WE WELCOME the uninsured and underinsured members of Vancouver to take part in Compassion Vancouver, we will provide the following

    * Basic Medical Exams
    * Basic Dental Cleaning and Emergency Treatment
    * Free Budgeting Help
    * Basic Chiropractic Care
    * Free Massage

    * Children’s Activities
    * Free Haircuts and Foot Care
    * Free Snacks and Lunch
    * Caring Friends
    * Job Connections
    * Spiritual Direction

About Compassion Vancouver

C ompassion Vancouver is a collective of local churches in Vancouver, WA working together to bring health and dental care to our community that does not have access to care.  We believe that by working together and using the giftedness of our community and local social services we can make a difference in the practical needs of our citizens who are uninsured, under insured, or unable to obtain medical treatment.