[Cccnfbw] Results for Fundraiser

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 05:19:53 UTC 2014

Julie,

A very successful fund raiser!!

A big thank you goes to your efforts. Also thanks to the Clark Couty Chapter members who volunteered  to work and those who came and supported the effort by eating.

I encourage  members to try and see the display about blindness that is at the Three Creek library. This is something that Julie, with materials donated by members and from some of her research,   put together. So, she is better at knowing what is on display.

Perhaps Julie or someone can supply the address of the library. I believe the display is up until the end of October.

Bob