[Cccnfbw] Burgerville

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 18:34:07 UTC 2014

Burgerville
9909 NE Hwy. 99

Let me go over the volunteer assignments.  Julie & Malinda will be taking the trays to the tables and bussing tables.  Kaye and Betty will be at a table Brailling names on Braille alphabet cards.  I have made a sign for the table so customers can voluntarily approach them to have their name
typed in Braille.  The remaining candy bars will be sold outside the door by Bob.  Bob, Doug and Don will be outside the main doors (in shifts)
greeting customers and opening the door for them.

We don't need gloves because we will not be touching the food.  I am not anticipating a lot of children at this event.  Betty will be bringing hand outs.  The Braille Alphabet cards and 2 print brochures Meet The Blind and What's the NFB.  These will be placed on the trays when I
deliver food to the tables.  Bernie could you be at the table with Kaye and Betty to answer questions about the NFB or blindness?  Thank you.