[Cccnfbw] Burgerville fund raiser

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 02:04:02 UTC 2014

Bob,
The fundraiser has been planned with the candy bars being sold as part of the event.  You said you have about 10 boxes left.  Why would you try to sell them before the Thursday night fundraiser if you knew we were planning on selling them at the event?  I was counting on you, Doug and Don doing this.  Corey will be unable to attend the event.
Julie