[Cccnfbw] Thank You

Christine Carstensen Shewhowaits at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 01:56:11 UTC 2014

Congratulations to Marcie as our new state President and to the new board
members.

I would like to say thank you to Mike Freeman for his many years of service
to the NFB. The job of state President must be very demanding involving
many skills. He has helped our state move forward into a positive future.

Mike and Connie have been very helpful to the Vancouver chapter as well.
Sometimes we forget to say thank you and we appreciate your efforts. Thank
you.

When I joined the Vancouver chapter Les Fits was our local President and
Mike Freeman was the state President. From them I learned a lot about the
NFB and this helped to form my foundation as a newly blind person. Kaye Kipp
has been a rock for me. When I have a question she shares her knowledge and
if she is unsure she points me in the right direction. This is a trait they
share in common. There are many NFB individual members who have years of
valuable experience to draw from and they are a great resource.

Betty is our current chapter President.  Her efforts are appreciated as she
tries to advance the cause of the NFB and its members.

I missed our convention due to health concerns.    Sounds like it was fun
and informative.

Thanks

Chris