[Cccnfbw] Contact List

maurice mines via Cccnfbw cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 22:44:29 UTC 2014

Good afternoon, I’ve watched this thread now and I agree with the suggestion that we not publish any names, or personally identifiable information on the list. But sending it to individuals who wish the list via private email sound like a wonderful idea. That way the spammers have nothing to harvest. Have a good one.

Sincerely Maurice mines.
Student accessibility aid.
Voicemail phone, 360-524-0791.
School/work email address, Maurice.mines at PCC.edu.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
Note I'm using Dragon dictate version 3 for the Mac to dictate the contents of this document, or email.
Please excuse any errors as they may be the result of the software, or the dictation process.

On May 24, 2014, at 8:34 AM, Connie Utterback via Cccnfbw <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> I think that if or when the list is sent that it should just be sent to individual email addresses not sent via the list.
>
> Connie
>
> On May 24, 2014, at 1:20 AM, Don Mitchell via Cccnfbw <cccnfbw at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
>> I think we need to get permission from all members to publish their information before we issue a list. We should do this at the next meeting.
>>
>> Don Mitchell

maurice mines
kd0iko at icloud.com