[Cccnfbw] final scheduling details for Ghee Creek

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:40:26 UTC 2014

Thanks.  Great jub.

Kaye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Corey Grandstaff
  To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 6:17 AM
  Subject: [Cccnfbw] final scheduling details for Ghee Creek

  Here are the final scheduling details for our Ghe Creek Project this upcoming weekend. This e-mail contains who is working and what times, what driver will be picking you up (if that is applicable), and a designated person who will get the money back to doug. Please remember the goal is to arrive 15 minutes early so the next shift can show you how to run things. Therefore, if you begin working at 12:00pm, and a driver is picking you up, that person will probabbly pick you up by 11:15am. I will provide the drivers with the addresses they need to make the pickups. There will be a print and braille(Mike, I will give you the braille information tomorrow), copy of contact information just in case the next shift does not show. Again, please see Bernie or Connie if you have any baked goods you would like to provide. Thank you again for your help and participation. If there are any questions, please feel free to call me at 419-768-1523.

  NFB Ghee Creek South Bound Schedule

        Date/Time
       People working
       Designated Money Person(Please make sure money is returned to Doug).

        Saturday March 8, 6:00am-12:00pm
       Mike and Connie
       Mike and Connie

        Saturday March 8, 12:00pm-6:00pm
       Les and Kay(Driver: Tom Brungardt)
       Les

        Saturday March 8, 6:00pm-10:00pm
       Maurice, Vince and Doug(Driver: Tom Brungardt)
       Doug

        Sunday March 9, 6:00am-12:00pm
       Chris and Lee, Bernie and Felix
       Chris and Lee

        Sunday March 9, 12:00pm-6:00pm
       Corey and Mario(Driver: Lee).
       Corey

        Sunday March 9, 6:00pm-10:00pm
       Don, Betty & Bob(Driver: Lee)
       Betty

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cccnfbw:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40gmail.com