[Cccnfbw] What would you say

Les lfitz50 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 19:12:23 UTC 2014

Yeah I looked at that . Les

-----Original Message-----
From: Cccnfbw [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Christine
Carstensen
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:38 AM
To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] What would you say

I should have said facilitator.
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Cccnfbw [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Christine
Carstensen
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 8:01 AM
To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'

I would tell them about C Van and  would help with the application, if
needed.

In addition I would let them know about the Blind Support Group that meets
once a month. Kaye Kipp has been the facilator for about five years and has
been a lifesavor to many.  We meet on the first Thursday, at 2:30 for one
and a half hours. Everyone with blindness issues are welcome. Wwe have
different speakers from the community that enlighten us on different
subjects. We have a good resource of experience in the group to draw on.  I
became the facilator in January and plan to continue in Kays footsteps in
helping people.  Chris