[Cccnfbw] candy bar fund raising & ghee creek

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 13 14:50:08 UTC 2014

Hello CCC members,

I have not yet been able to contact anyone at Fred Meyers. The number I had,
I must have copied down incorrectly. Trying to go through corporate, for the
last 8 days,  to talk with the right people. If I can't fir it up by
Thursday, for the Grand Central Fred Meyers for the 25tha nd 26th of
January. Will give up on it for those dates.

AS to Ghee Creek:

We need volunteers from the chapter to coordinate in the following areas:
Doesn't mean they are the only one to do it, just coordinate to see there
are people to do it.

Transportation

Cookie and snacks,  home made goes well but  goodies can be purchased.

Supplies, napkins, cups, saucers, coffee, tea, etc.

Scheduling: We need to be open at least 12 hours/day.

If anyone from previous experience at Ghee creek can think of other areas
that need covering, chime in.

I believe Lee & Chris got the chapter a coffee maker.

Even though the dates are March 8 & 9,  we need to have it coordinated no
later than  February 20th.