[Cccnfbw] c-tran

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 02:13:04 UTC 2014

C-TRAN has received a number of comments and suggestions regarding the decision to close the BPA Park & Ride in January 2015. Rather than respond to each one individually, C-TRAN believes it would be more valuable to have a public meeting.

For your convenience, a C-TRAN bus is scheduled to be staged:

Monday, December 8, 2014
4:20 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
BPA Park and Ride

This bus will serve as a public "meeting room", and will allow C-TRAN to provide passengers with more information, and answer questions and accept suggestions.

We are hopeful that passengers can help spread the word about this outreach effort; however, we do plan to have our drivers distribute rider alerts starting immediately, in addition to our electronic notifications and Website information.

We hope you can join us!