[Cccnfbw] Possible fundraiser at Burgerville

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 01:46:20 UTC 2014

Hello,

Julie informed me about a possible fundraiser we might do at Burgerville.

She saw another organization doing it at the Burgerville near Hwy 99 and NE
99th St.

Apparently an organization gets 10 percent of the sales between certain
hours on a certain day.

The event Julie saw was on a Friday between the hours of 5 pm and 8 pm.

Also, donation jars can be displayed.

This is something that might fit into 'Meet the Blind' month activity. It is
something were we can get our friends and family to participate in.

Perhaps Julie can share some of her thoughts and knowledge about the
activity.

This is something we can discuss at our next chapter meeting.

bob