[Cccnfbw] fund raiser at Starbuck's

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Wed Nov 13 14:03:07 UTC 2013

This is getting quite close to Christmas, we will have a full family this year. I think I can will just have to see how things work out schedule wise as we get closer to that date.

Maurice Mines, secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Phone number 360-524-0791. School email address, Maurice.Mines at PCC.Edu