[Cccnfbw] Schedule

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Fri Nov 8 19:03:19 UTC 2013

I spoke to Bob last night, on the other volunteer. If it is Sunday from 3 to 5. I think that meant the entire schedule for the weekend? Doesn't everybody knows when and where is he she is working? I think that's what Doug meant by the request for a copy of the schedule? That way we have an idea of who's working when and where etc. I think the Microsoft Word document would do the trick?

Maurice Mines, secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County Chapter. Phone number 360-524-0791. School email address, Maurice.Mines at PCC.Edu