[Cccnfbw] My response to this morning question.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Thu Nov 7 22:07:00 UTC 2013

You might try getting all of your facts straight before making such a statement? Number one I do not have Mr. sellers direct phone number. Two I think that the comments you made are quite out of line. I know that you think that you are somehow some degree of a hotshot on this issue. But maybe not commenting might have been better.

Of course all of this extra chatter, believes the issue and that is getting a inappropriate time frame for me to do what I need to be doing on Saturday. So unless you have an inside track into what the issues are between me and Mr. Sellers, could we reframe from comments from what is referred to in my family is the peanut gallery.

I think I’m going to not see anymore in this issue. Let’s focus on the real issue that selling these candy bars in making funds for the chapter.

Sincerely Maurice mines, phone 360-524-0791. Work/school email address, Maurice.minds at PCC.EDU.