[Cccnfbw] chapter meeting reminder.

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Fri Jul 26 20:24:36 UTC 2013

Good afternoon, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everybody that we do have a chapter meeting on the 15th at 5 o'clock in the staff lounge of the school building on the Washington state school for the blind campus. We have many things to discuss, as well as work on last-minute arrangements for the joint picnic with our Portland chapter. As well as making final plans for upcoming candy sale on the 24th. And I'm sure that I am probably leaving some things out of this list, so I look forward to seeing all of you there?!
Sent from my MacBook Pro.
Sincerely Maurice mines secretary national Federation of the blind of Washington Clark County chapter. Amateur radio call sign kd0iko. Phone 360-524-0791.