[Cccnfbw] Fw: Seeking Professionals, Businesses, Guest Speakers and Work Sites for Washington State School for the Blind Career Fair

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:17:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrienne Fernandez" <Adrienne.Fernandez at wssb.wa.gov>
Cc: "Steve Lowry" <Steve.Lowry at wssb.wa.gov>; "Sean McCormick"
<Sean.McCormick at wssb.wa.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:10 AM
Subject: Seeking Professionals, Businesses, Guest Speakers and Work Sites
for Washington State School for the Blind Career Fair

Dearest Friends,
Here is an awesome opportunity to have a real impact in the lives of our
students. Please read email below and contact Steve Lowry at
steve.lowry at wssb.wa.gov<mailto:steve.lowry at wssb.wa.gov> or (360)696-6321
ext. 117 if you would like to help.  Feel free to forward on if you know of
anyone who may be interested in helping. Thanks so much for your commitment
to our school and student programs.
Sincerely,