[Cccnfbw] Our holiday party

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Thu Dec 12 19:37:08 UTC 2013

Good morning, I’m just writing to remind everybody about our holiday party on Saturday, at roundtable pizza. The address just in case somebody needs it at this point, is 5016 Thurston Way. Remember that we start at 11 AM. Also Pres. Watson has asked me to remind all of you that there is a gift exchange for those who wish to participate in it, the maximum dollar amount is $10 per gift. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Sincerely Maurice mines.  voicemail phone, 360-524-0791. School/work email address,  Maurice.mines at PCC.edu.