[Cccnfbw] from C-Tran Newsletter- August 203
merribeth.manning at comcast.net
merribeth.manning at comcast.net
Tue Aug 13 18:40:41 UTC 2013
Fares Increase September 1
Earlier this year, the C-TRAN Board of Directors approved a modest fare increase that takes affect September 1, 2013.
• Most cash fares increase $0.05 to $0.10;
• Day and monthly passes increase according to their cash fares;
• Monthly passes increase at the end of August when September passes go on sale;
• Some fares remain unchanged.
September 15, 2013 Service Change Information
The following changes were approved by the C-TRAN Board of Directors and are based on C-TRAN’s newly adopted performance standards. These changes take effect Sunday, September 15, 2013:
Route 2 Lincoln : Due to low service performance caused by limited rider demand, Sunday service is discontinued. Service hours have been reallocated to Route 65 Parkrose to meet increased demand on that route.
Route 65 Parkrose Limited: Due to high service performance caused by increased passenger demand, C-TRAN has added Sunday service on this route, between approximately 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., using resources reallocated from Route 2 Lincoln.
Route 35 Tech Center: Due to low service performance caused by limited rider demand, service is discontinued on this route and has been reallocated to Route 37 for continued service to East 192nd Avenue via Mill Plain Boulevard, weekdays only.
Route 37 Mill Plain: Due to increased passenger demand along Mill Plain, schedule reliability will be improved and service to Tech Center/East Mill Plain will continue by splitting the current Route 37 in downtown Vancouver to create three separate routes:
1. Route 37 Mill Plain: Provides service between downtown Vancouver and Fisher’s Landing TC, every 30 minutes on weekdays, every 20 minutes on Saturdays, and every 30 minutes on Sundays;
2. Route 38 Mill Plain: Provides service from downtown Vancouver to 192nd Avenue, approximately 8 am to 6 pm, every 30 minutes (weekdays only) to accommodate Clark College class schedules; and
3. Route 71 Highway 99: Provides service between 99th Street TC and downtown Vancouver, every 20 minutes on weekdays and Saturdays, and every 30 minutes on Sundays.
Route 47 Battle Ground Limited
• Provides service from Yacolt/Battle Ground to the 99th Street Transit Center via SR 502, and continues to Clark College via I-5 before connecting with other routes in downtown Vancouver and Delta Park/Vanport.
• Adds an early trip from Battle Ground to Yacolt in the morning and a late trip from Yacolt to Battle Ground in the evening.
Route 134 Salmon Creek Express: peak frequency is reduced to every 15 minutes to better match current passenger demand.
I-5 Express Corridor (105, 134, and 199 ):
• Morning schedules have been adjusted to provide more evenly spaced departures of southbound trips traveling from Salmon Creek Park & Ride (105 & 134) and the 99th Street Transit Center (105 & 199);
• Evening schedules have been adjusted to provide more evenly spaced departures of northbound trips traveling from downtown Portland; and
• Reverse commute trips (e.g., northbound in the mornings and southbound in the afternoons) are provided by Route 105, in both directions.
New schedules and maps are available mid-August. For trip planning assistance, please call the C-TRAN Passenger Service Office at (360) 695-0123.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CCCNFBW