[Cccnfbw] My opinion of an ice-cream social at WSSB

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 3 07:56:21 UTC 2012

Don, you said it better than I did.

Bob

From: Cccnfbw [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Don Mitchell
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:19 PM
To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'
Subject: [Cccnfbw] My opinion of an ice-cream social at WSSB

I think that another ice-cream social is a very good idea. Even if we don't
get a lot of "bang for our buck" I believe we get some intangibles. We
maintain a presents at the school. We build relationships with the students.
We develop a tradition that gives us a chance to work with the students and
staff. We develop healthy relationships with the staff.

I am glad the students are putting some thought in to what they would like
to do. The chapter could do an NFB song for our part in the talent show.

Don Mitchell