[Cccnfbw] Gee Creek

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:20:08 UTC 2012

Oh woops.  You're right.

Kaye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Freeman
  To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
  Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Gee Creek

  Today is our deadline -- this is May 1.

  Mike Freeman
  sent from my iPhone

  On May 1, 2012, at 9:53, "Kaye Kipp" <kkipp123 at gmail.com> wrote:

    I can tell you that the shifts haven't all been assigned.  Betty had a family emergency and hasn't been able to contact everybody.  And I don't know if we have enough people to drive.  Les said, "It's not going too well."  I told him I'd try to help, but I don't know who Betty contacted and who she hasn't.  I can try to find out, but tomorrow's our deadline.

    Kaye