[Cccnfbw] Ice cream social

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 04:35:04 UTC 2012

I'll be there.

Kaye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: robert sellers
  To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'
  Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 5:29 PM
  Subject: [Cccnfbw] Ice cream social

  Roughly the agenda hopefully will go something like this:

  Serving of the ice cream will start about 6:30.

  When all the kids get served and they are  eating, Mike and I will say a few words about the NFB, should take about, 10-15 minutes.

  After the eating, each cottage will be performing a rap song regarding  blindness. Originally we  the winner of the rap contest, the cottage would get pizza the next night for their meal. This might had hit a snag and something else may need to be awarded. I'm working on that.

  Throughout the evening, coffee cards will be given away for answering trivia questions or by drawings.

  To help keep the kids there we want each cottage to have at least one  winner. So, at or towards the end of the activity we will have a drawing, in which the names have been sorted by cottage. The prize will be the aAmazon certificate.

  There will be one other prize, 4 coffee card, given away at the end of the event, in a special way. I already have the coffee cards.

  If anyone has trivia questions, I'm open to suggestions. A couple I  thought of would be the original name of the school and the year it was started.

  So the kids would have some idea about the rap song. Last Monday, Don and I went around to each cottage and Don had created a rap song and he demonstrated and explained what we were looking for in their rap song. Also the individual invitations that Don had created were handed out in each cottage.

  I know for sure that Connie, Mike, Don, Les, Chris and myself will be a there. Who else plans to attend from our chapter. The more we can get the better it is.

  Bob

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cccnfbw:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40gmail.com