[Cccnfbw] FW: Ice-cream social invitation

Don Mitchell donmi at q.com
Sun Jun 3 07:01:39 UTC 2012

From: Don Mitchell [mailto:donmi at q.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 8:29 PM
To: 'nfbcc at nfb.org'
Subject: Ice-cream social invitation

Hello,

The Clark County chapter  intend to invite 58 students from WSSB to attend
our ice-cream social on June the 12. We are going to have some contests and
give the students a chance to perform a rap. After they eat ice-cream while
listening to some of our members tell about what the NFB has done to change
the lives of blind persons in America. We want to gather there contact
information and have them contacted by local chapters, or by assigned
mentors to follow up and get them interested in the NFB in the future.

What do you think of my rap invitation below?

ICE-CREAM SOCIAL INVITATION 2012

Come and join the NFB On June the twelfth at 6:30

Listen to our members tell, How the NFB made your lives swell.

Eat some really good ice-cream and learn how you can find your dream

Make a rap bout what you learn and some good prizes you could earn. We want
to get to know each of you, and want you to know us too. So come and join us
on this night and learn to change the blind's life plight.

Don Mitchell