[Cccnfbw] Picnic location

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:21:01 UTC 2012

Dawn, we are an organization of blind people who are learning to live independently. We have a $5.00 a year dues and that is all it costs to join our organization We are nation wide and we would love to have you come to our picnic and let us get to know you. We have regular monthly meetings the picnic that you saw everything about is our August meeting. At our meeting you will meet several blind people who are employed some with high paying jobs. But we all look for ways to become more independent. So please come and join us and bring your child. Les Fitzpatrick Chapter president.