[Cccnfbw] picnic and upcoming meeting

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 19:03:12 UTC 2012

Les,

I have some concerns about the location of the social.  Hazel Dell Park is located on 68th.  There is no bus service going down this street.  From Hwy. 99 (bus 37) it is a mile and a half walk to the park.  From St. Johns Rd. (bus 25) it is a 1/2 mile walk to the road.  Sixty-eighth is a two lane road  with no sholder, no sidewalk and no bike lane.  This is not a safe road to be walking on.

Julie