[Cccnfbw] Fwd: Irishtown Menu

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 05:26:44 UTC 2012

Oh gee.  I'm so sorry about Marcia.

Take care.

Kaye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Leslie Fitzpatrick
  To: Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List
  Cc: Leslie Fitzpatrick
  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] Fwd: Irishtown Menu

  I really need someone to call everyone on our membership list and also could each of you please call your order in to Irish town I have got so much going on right now I just can't do itt. I'm working a lot of extra hours because of people scrambling to get there pianos tuned before christmas and looking for a house and my wife was diagnosed today with stage 2 breast cancer. I am probably not even going to be there. so thank all of you for all that you do. Les F