[Cccnfbw] ccc business

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:13:34 UTC 2011

The WSSB open house is Oct. 20th @ 5:30.  At 4:30 there will be a spaghetti dinner in Old Main.  Everyone is welcome to attend.  Come see what the students and staff are up to.

Doug

From: robertsellers500 at comcast.net
To: cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:12:32 -0700
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] ccc business

Les,
As you indicated, if you attend the  chapter meeting on Oct. 14th, you will probably be talking to yourself. I plan to go to the chapter meeting on October 15th.
If we wait until the next chapter meeting to talk about this and try to organized something, it will be too late.
The open house 5 days away  and the convention a week. Doesn’t leave much time to organize.

bob