[Cccnfbw] letter to editor

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 06:21:21 UTC 2011

The Proposition 1 campaign to preserve C-Tran service needs us to write letters to the editor of our local papers.  Here is the contact information for the Battle Ground and Vancouver newspapers.

To the Editor

The Reflector

P. O. Box 2020

Battle Ground, WA  98604

Letter requirements:

No more than 350 words

Will only publish 2 letters a year from the same person

Letter must include the writer's name, address and phone number

NOTE only your name & city/state will be published

Letters from Readers

The Columbian

P. O. Box 180

Vancouver, WA  98666

Letter requirements:

No more than 100 words

Letters must include the writer's name, address and phone number

NOTE only your name & city/state will be published

I'm getting my letters ready to put in the mail this week.  I hope to also see your letters in the newspaper.

Julie