[Cccnfbw] FW: Upcoming Window-Eyes Training in Oregon - Time is Running Out - Please Register ASAP!

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Sep 13 02:28:17 UTC 2011

From: Kimberly Cline [mailto:kimberly at gwmicro.com]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 10:17 AM
To: kimberly at gwmicro.com; 'Jeremy Curry'; marc at gwmicro.com
Subject: Upcoming Window-Eyes Training in Oregon - Time is Running Out -
Please Register ASAP!

Hello <Smile>

I hope you are doing super!

This is a friendly reminder about the wonderful Window-Eyes trainings that
are coming up in Oregon.  We have had a date change for both of these
trainings, and the new information about both trainings is attached.  The
new dates are October 17th and 18th for the two-day Window-Eyes Training and
October 19th, 20th and 21st for the three-day Window-Eyes Apping class.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like to
register for either or both of these classes.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Cline

Regional Sales Manager

GW Micro, Inc.